Considering that schools across the country are banning the game of Tag I prolly shouldn’t even participate in this.
Here are the rules:
- You must post the rules. (✓)
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. (✓)
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. (✓)
- Let them know you’ve tagged them! (✓)
If your privates itched in public would you scratch or suffer?
I think it would all depend on where I was. For example, if I was giving a speech in front of people then I’d prolly just suffer through it. I’d do some subtle gyrations to try and alleviate the pressure.
But say I was at Wal-Mart, I wouldn’t really have a problem reaching down and getting my scratch on. Have you seen The People of Wal-Mart? My crotch scratch would hardly be a blip on the radar.
- What’s your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast. Because you can eat it at anytime of the day. I remember being a kid and getting so excited when my Mom would say we were having breakfast for dinner. Does anyone ever get excited about having dinner for breakfast? I didn’t think so.
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
I used to say that my perfect day was sitting at home doing nothing, but that was before I lost my job. Now that I’ve been sitting at home doing nothing for several days in row I found that it’s not so perfect.
My perfect day now would be doing nothing while sitting on the beach with Tammy, a cooler full of adult beverages and a bank account full of money. Hopefully that too will come to pass.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Sounds like an interview I had recently.
Attention. Deficit. Disorder. (I didn’t use those words in my interview)
- If you could have three wishes come true, what would they be?
#1 Win the largest Powerball/MegaMillions jackpot in history. This would allow me to not “waste” my other wishes on things like having a private concert with Kid Rock and Sammy Hagar at Sammy’s cantina in Cabo or getting a RV to cruise across America with Tammy and Savannah.
#2 Find a cure for Alzheimer’s. Please visit alz.org.
#3 Find a cure for cancer.
- What kind of books do you read?
Despite liking to write, I really don’t read very much. When I do it’s usually on vacation while we are sitting on the beach and recently the books have been autobiographies about rock stars. My favorite “rock star” book was Nikki Sixx’s The Heroin Diaries. I don’t usually recommend books, but I highly, HIGHLY recommend this one.
- What’s your definition of love?
Love is knowing that no matter how bad you screw up you will still have someone to come home to.
Tammy: You’re pushing it with your trips to Wal-Mart.
See I told you I was being set up.
- What is your philosophy about life?
Don’t stop breathing?
Considering that I just asked Tammy how I should answer this question prolly means any philosophy I come up with wouldn’t be very solid.
- Exercise or diet? (You can only choose one.)
I hate both, but I’d say exercise because I love food too much to have to diet.
- Tell us about the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you.
I wish I had a story about me ripping a big fart in an elevator that stunk so bad people were exiting on the next floor, but that hasn’t happened… yet. I just don’t ride in that many elevators.
I guess my most embarrassing moment, or at least one I can remember, happened during in one of my journalism classes in college.
My professor told everyone how disappointed she was in almost everyone’s assignment, to write a descriptive story after interviewing people in businesses in an old part of town. Then she added that there was ONE person who really captured the essence of the assignment and proceeded to read it aloud to the class.
I shrunk behind my computer monitor when I realized she was reading my story.
I would have been proud had I actually interviewed anyone for my “story” that I wrote the night before it was due. In fact, I never even got out of the car when I stopped in front of a pool hall. I jotted down a few notes about what I saw then made everything up. I combined both of my grandfather’s names to be the men playing pool.
I couldn’t believe she was reading my totally made-up story.
But it was at that moment I realized I could actually write, so I guess it wasn’t all bad.
- What would you do if a “flasher” came up to you and exposed himself?
I’d try to take a picture with my phone so I could send it to Tammy because I know she’d be upset that she missed seeing “it.”
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- Is your toilet paper hung over or under?
- Your favorite item of clothing and why?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? (current tattoos don’t count)
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- If you were invisible, where would you go?
- Where do you want to retire?
- If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
- On the way to the electric chair: What’s your last meal?
I can’t wait to hear the answers from the following people… I’ll offer up a pass and say you don’t have to follow all of the rules. Answering the questions in my comments is perfectly acceptable.
- Mom in the Muddle
- When the Kids Go to Bed
- Five Second Rules
- Young American Wisdom
- Fork in My Eye
- One Mommy’s Thoughts
- Inside Out & Backwards
You don’t have to be one of the 11 to answer the questions. Anyone who reads this is more than welcome to answer them. Just copy and paste them into the comment section below then answer away and his “Post Comment.” To see when anyone else answers, select the “notify me of follow-up comments via email” box.